Thursday, February 19, 2009

10 THINGS

Everyone on Facebook is posting "25 things you don't know about me." We have shared so much of ourselves on the Mix Morning Show that it would be hard to come up with 25 things. So we each came up with 10 things you don't know about us........

MIKE
1. A long long time ago in a galaxy far far away, I dated 3 women that all worked together in same office.
2. When it comes to ice cream, I have no problem sayin no. Same with cake.
3. I have never broken a bone
4. First cassette-Styx Sail Away
5. During the birth of my 2nd son, Garrett, I watched Ken Griffy Jr. tie the MLB record for consecutive home runs in a game @ 8.
6.I know how to ride a unicycle and was on the high school Unicycle basketball team. Even traveling and playing at the half time show during a Uof I basketball game.
7. I played french horn in the jr high band-the highlight of which was playing a solo during a school concert to song Born Free.
8. My favorite drink in the entire world is Diet Squirt mixed with palmagranite juice
9. Every morning I take a handfull of vitamins with a glass of juice
10. For my 14th Birthday-I got a wild horse that almost died as we were taking it home. I had to tame it.

KATE
1. I eat an apple with peanut butter every single day. When I do, Gunner gets a scoop of peanut butter in his dish.
2. I am giving up peanut butter for Lent. Catholic observance. 40 days and 40 nights before Easter.
3. I tivo Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman off the Hallmark Channel
4. I once played Rizo in our high school performance of Grease.
5. The most space on my Tivo is taken up by Real Sports with Bryant Gumble and Real Sex on HBO.
6. My most favorite smell in the world is Gunner's ears
7. The first cassette I ever owned was Tabacco Road by David Lee Roth
8. When I was a kid, I honestly thought that when I grew up I would look like the girls in the ZZ Top video, Legs.
9. When I eat a Haugendauz ice cream bar, I have to break off all the chocolate coating and eat that first, then I can move on to the ice cream.
10. My first kiss, the french kind, just contacted me through Facebook.

TOMMY
1. I narrowly avoided a plane crash, since me and my FFA teammates were lazy. We slept in and caught a later flight from the National FFA contest and missed the plane crash in Denver in 1987.
2. I have a bunch of musical instruments that I don't know how to play very well.
3. I had to show the Director of the BSU Music Department how to play a kazoo.
4. I have stood at the top of the Mauna Kea Volcano at 13, 796 feet.
5. The only foods I don't like are eggplant, liver and papaya....it smells like cat poo to me.
6. I had my zipper down in front of Senator Bob Dole.
7. I like to do latch hook.
8. I once stabbed myself in the foot with a rusty pitchfork
9. I can name all 5 Iron Chefs and their specialties.
10. I can say Hello and Thank You in 11 different languages.

No comments: